Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No title >< lol

The holiday is almost finish, like never rest for this holiday... I want a longer holiday... ><
Then I had long time don't update my blog, really lazy to write anything actually... lol
After I started to begin my 'blogspot' life, I think I had participate in lotz of contest, just for fun... haha...
It's time to share out what had I get from that, since I had nothing to write on as well... ><



Leach me from b.liv 
Win this from their facebook contest last time. 
It cost US$ 28 for 6 pcs mask.


I still not try for that since I left it at serdang.
 now still at hometown. lol

Now you can get b.liv product with 20% discount at any SaSa outlet(except Off with Those heads and Promo packs) until 2nd January 2011. I am now thinking of wana buy their Off with Those Heads or not, like having many good review from the blogger, but the price just make me to think twice... Let me think 1st, think 1st...lol...





        
Egyptian Magic- the all purpose skin cream from serendity.
I feel so lucky to win their third prize which is more suitable for me.lol

The fashion press and beauty bloggers from around the world agree that Egyptian Magic is a "must-have" skin cream for leaving your skin incredibly soft, smooth and blemish-free. (credited to serendity)


The Egyptian Magic id made of olive oil, bees wax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly and propolis extract. 
I had use it as my lip balm and it really work well to my extremely dry, chapped lip. lol.

It's time to have my lunch, a pinch of rice (say No to carbo) + lotz of vege...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment