Monday, December 20, 2010

Chocolate cupcake with cream cheese

The sem break will finish soon, what a sad new... =.=
For me, this is the last sem break, will be graduate soon... I can't really express my feeling clearly, like a bit nervous to step out from university and start my new journey in a new environment. Never mind, just don't want to think about it first, I should enjoy my study life in university for the next four month.

Frankly, I do not really rest for the whole sem break. I just work some part time, and start the lab for my final year project. Today, I had make myself to stay at home (still at serdang house, I miss my hometown, TT) the whole day, make myself in rest mode. Still have some time for baking session. Long time don't touch the oven. lol. 


The cream cheese is really nice, really beh tahan... lol


The cakes look attractive isn't it, but I just dare to eat one, too fat for me...lol
Keep the rest in the refrigerator for tomorrow...haha


I should add more cream cheese next time... 

Chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese (recipe from xing kitchen)

Cream Cheese Filling :
Cream Cheese 80 g
Castor Sugar  2 tablespoon

材料:
Butter 80 g
Brown Sugar  70 g
Egg  2
Milk  60 ml
Superfine Flour  140 g
Cocoa powder  2 tablespoon
baking powder  2 teaspoon
  1. Cream cheese filling: Mix cream cheese and sugar until the sugar melt.
  2. Beat butter and brown sugar until pale and fluffy, add egg (one at a time), mixing well. (A)
  3. mixing well the superfine flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. (B)
  4. Add half of (B) into (A), fold in the milk and mix well, add in the rest of (B) and mixing well. 
  5. Pour a tablespoon of the cake mixture into the cup, then fill in the cream cheese filling, and pour in the cake mixture to about 3.4 full.
  6. Bake in preheated 150 C oven for 25 minutes.
This recipe is really easy and the final product is really nice. Have a try at home yourself faster... ^^

Happy Baking !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment