Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Review: O'slee Rosehip Peeling Gel

Still remember my previous post about love package from O'slee?
I had tried the rosehip peeling gel and I had fall in love with it, I gonna grab one before their Christmas promotion end. ^^


Normal Price: RM 49.90 for size of 60ml 

Where to get: Watson, Guardian and O'slee official website

Product Description:
O'slee Rosehip Peeling Gel is an deep cleansing exfoliating gel with micro-seaweed that can decompose extra grease & dead skin cell. Combine with Grape-Glycerl Cleaning Factor, Rosehip extract with vitamin c, leaving the skin translucent white and with even skin tone. 

Suitable skin type: All skin type.

My experience:
For me, this is a safe, gentle yet effective exfoliating gel. It is suitable for sensitive skin as well since it is not harsh if compare to other scrub product with bead. No redness, rashes or over-scrubbing effect. My skin has felt smoother and brighter after using this. In my opinion, it is gentle enough to use daily. However, the package suggest to use 2-3 times a week. 

Subsequent amount of the rosehip peeling gel for my hand. lol


See? the cuticle sloughed off... 


After I tried the rosehip peeling gel for around 3-4 times, I just can say I had fall in love with it. lol. It's actually very difficult for me to find a suitable scrub that leave my skin without any allergic effect. Then, I love the rosehip smell of this product, it smell heavenly for me... haha...

Now, O'slee is having their promotion and the O'slee Shiny X'mas RoadShow at Mid Valley is from 10/12/2010-12/10/2010. Anyone is going? I heard their BB cream had out of stock for many times at penang last time. lol. I think I have to grab their promotion product before the stock finish, I wish I would have more time to shopping... =.=


 Good Night.... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment