Monday, November 1, 2010

**I'm Back**

Hey, everybody... i'm back... Just a short update... lol

It had been so long that I didn't back to my hometown, around 3 weeks... already over my limit... lol
Miss my family so much...TT
Finally I was home last week, having a great weekend with my lovely friends and family...
I love to be at home, do you know why???
It's simple,
because that's nothing much to do, and nothing to worry about... So so so relax... haha...

However, still gonna come back serdang today, sienzzz... =.=



Remember my last post about the Sasa COLLISTAR TALASSO SCRUB GUESS REVIEW CAMPAIGN?


 I am so lucky that I was selected by Sasa for this guest review, I am the 30 lucky fb fans... hehe... So, I just drop by Timesquare Sasa outlet today to collect the sample...


Not bad, it is a 150ml deluxe sized sample...
The original size of this product is 400ml at RM145... 
Erm, still affordable, but I swear I wont use my money on such expensive slimming product...lol
The sample is free so never mind... haha


The main ingredient of the COLLISTAR TALASSO SCRUB...
So sorry, I am not using the DSLR camera...not so clear, lol...


The information from COLLISTAR:

The primary ingredients of this scrub are:

(1) 90 different types of sea salt for exfoliating, smoothing, draining action;

(2) essential oils of lavender and rosemary for revitalizing, toning, invigorating action; and
(3) extracts of ivy, fucus vesciculosus, ficus shoots, coleus forskohlii root, commiphora mukul resin and green tea for lipolytic, slimming action.



I will just review it after I finish the whole sample... Actually I still do not unseal it, so busy housekeeping today... haha... 

Time to sleep, I had promise someone to wake up at 9am tomorrow, lol...
Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment