But I really have a bad experience for my first attempt...
The result was really bad.
For me, the muffin I done last time really disgusting...lol... The muffin didn't raise and no taste at all...=.=
However, I very appreciate to my family who willing to finish it... Luckily, no food poisoning... TT
This chocolate cupcake recipe is from Carol.
Finally I did it for this time, but the texture of the cake has to be improved...lol
The cake's texture was dry, can't eat too much, will sore throat....=.='''
I wana go for a moist cake next time, I don't want sore throat...><
Sorry ya, we really looked ugly...haha
For around 8 cupcakes
2 egg whites
30g castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 egg yolks
10g cocoa powder
35g superfine flour
1) Preheated the oven at 160C.
2) Sift flour and cocoa powder and mix together.
3) Beat egg whites with lemon juice until foamy and then add in half of sugar and beat till the foam become smooth, then add in the remain half of sugar and beat until soft peak.
4) Fill egg yolks into the mixture and mix well.
5) Gradually add half of the flour+cocoa powder mix until smooth, then add the remaining and mix them evenly.
6) Fill the mixture into the cups.
7) Bake at pre-heated oven at 160c for 16-18mins. Leave cool.
The baking time can be reduce to prevent the cupcakes' texture turned too dry.