Monday, October 11, 2010

My Neighbor Totoro theme song



The theme song from My Neighbor Totoro...

I believe this animation was grown with most of us along our childhood...

I love 'Mei' so much, she was so cute. She remind me my happy moment during my childhood... TT 

Why suddenly I tend to share the Totoro theme song; It's all because of my funny housemate...

He cant control himself from shaking his body when he listen to the chorus part just now...wth(he is getting movement disorder disease or what?)...=.=

I just back from our group study actually (from living room only)...haha

We are hardworking? please la, we study last minutes actually...lol





TOTORO  TOTORO  TOTORO  TOTORO  Totoro, Totoro, Totoro, Totoro,
TOTORO  TOTORO  TOTORO  TOTORO......... Totoro, Totoro, Totoro, Totoro.........

Good Night all...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment