Monday, October 11, 2010

Test 2 finish??? but still busy with something else... ^^

Hooray.... Finally finish the project management test...

Perhaps can sleep early today...

All the assignments, projects, just hold on first.... I AM LAZYYYYYY....

Test finish d, what to do next?

First thing to do : open my favourite fb flash games(I really crazy on such idiot games)...haha

Ninja Warz
Last time when my bf played Ninja Warz, I will say boring la, stupid game la, blah blah blah...

But now I adi addicted to it... OMG...

Honestly, My clan was not strong at all...lol 


The conversation between my friends and I, it might seem familiar...Perhaps I had asked one of you bout that...><

PY: Hey Hey
friend: what's up
PY: Something urgent and serious now
friend: What
PY: Come join me and send me Negi
friend: =.=
PY: ooi...join la please...
friend: Ci Sin
PY: =.=

Last but not least, if you are interested in this game, please add me and send me Negi...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment